Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HEAT

My oh my it's warm. I just looked at my weather calendar on my dashboard and it says Sunday's high is 91! YIKES.

I spent my morning doing some school work and then watched My Name is Khan for my extra credit assignment in my education class. It was actually a lot better than I was expecting! I enjoyed it. I put it in the mailbox to be sent back to Netflix so I can get my next movie, but I guess I missed the mailman because the flag on the mailbox is still up. Shucks.

Tomorrow I'm going to my sister's school to observe a class with a couple of ESOL students in it for my portfolio in my education class. It's due next Friday and I was going to go do my observation next week, but my sister reminded me that next week is spring break for public schools so I had to email the teacher and hope she would let me come in on such short notice, and she said yes! Yay! 

I was planning on making a longer post but my hands are getting really sweaty resting on my desk while I type so forget it!

It's a good thing it's not bad to drink a ton of water because it's the only thing that keeps me cool!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Luna is always chillin in the background. Yes, I said "chillin" Yes, I know I'm cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete