Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunshine

I went to do my observation this morning and I'm glad they're all done with now! I just have to put it together now before next Friday. I tried working on my reflection paper when I got home today and I couldn't do it. I just wasn't in to it so I didn't want to force myself because if I had, it probably would have really sucked. After I gave up on that, I decided to do my government mid term...that was a mistake! It was 10 short answer questions and we had 75 minutes to finish it. NOT LONG ENOUGH. I was so flustered when I realized I had taken up half of my time and I had only done 3 questions. I won't be surprised if I get like a C, honestly. Whatevs!

After I finished that disaster, I decided to lay out. Great choice, if I do say so myself. It was absolutely gorgeous outside!



















Excuse my shiny nose and cheek, lol.

So I don't know if I've mentioned how huge of a fan I am of Twilight but if I haven't well...OMG. I <3 Edward. I have a sticker on my car that says "stupid lamb". Yep...I'm one of those girls. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse, or how many times I've read Twilight and Breaking Dawn. Twilight is definitely my favorite movie and book from the series but holy CRAP am I excited to see Breaking Dawn! It comes out November 18th, I believe...it's going to be a 2 part movie and the second one won't be coming out until November of 2012! Gah! I have to admit to you that I'm really glad V isn't home every time I think about the movie coming out because I have like this mini freak out and I'd be embarrassed if anyone besides the dogs saw me! Lol

Speaking of dogs, my sweet sweet Ellie is currently asleep on me.



















I love her so.

No comments:

Post a Comment