Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap!

I didn't share much about my weekend while it was here, so now I will :]

Friday we went to yoga after V got off of work and then decided to go to dinner at Brio. It was DELICIOUS! I got the crab cakes which were everything and more than I was hoping for! After dinner we just hung out at home for the rest of the evening.

Saturday V worked and I went to bfast with my aunt and cousin, then went with them to Target to buy new bed stuff. After spending the morning with them, I headed to Publix to buy ingredients to make bunny rice crispy treats! I pictured an adorable little bunny face in my head, but what came out after I put it together was the complete opposite. Don't believe me?

























I was hoping it would be a lot cuter. I ended up cutting the rest of the rice crispy treats into squares...they were still delicious...just not as festive!

After I made those, I went to the movies with my friend Amby to see Water for Elephants. Best movie I've seen in a LONG time! I wasn't expecting it to be very good, honestly. I was just going to see it because of Robert Pattinson! I was like "a movie about a circus? Hmm...."Then it sucked me in...and didn't let go until it was over. It was a mix between the movie being really good, and Robert Pattinson being the main character. *eeeeeep*

After the movie, I stopped by Amby's apartment and visited with her and her pups, then headed to Publix yet again to buy stuff for dinner. We had a few friends over for shrimp tacos and egg dyeing!

































Then Sunday was Easter. We started off the morning at bfast with my parents at Boma. After we ate we went outside to visit some of the animals and take some Easter pictures:

















From right to left: V, me, my dad, my mom, my sister, and my sister's finance.

From right to left: me, my mom and my sister

me and my sister :]

After that was over, me and V went back to my parents to get our Easter baskets. We got a new candle, some hand soap and chocolates! We hung out there for a little while and then headed to my sister's house so her fiance and my V could go hit some golf balls. After that, we headed home to hang out with the dogs for about an hour, and then went off to his parents for dinner! Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures of everyone together, but before we ate, V's mom insisted on getting a picture of the table with all the DELICIOUS food. Me and his grandparents were the only ones seated at the table!

See that mountain of meat in the middle of the table? Best smoked chicken and ribs in the world! His dad can smoke meat like no one's business. And the bowl in front of me? Full of the best potato salad made by his grandma. YUM!

We visited with his family for a while and then headed home around 7. We spent the remainder of the holiday sitting on the couch eating candy and watching How Do You Know. Definitely not as good as Water for Elephants, but it was interesting watching both so close together because Reese Witherspoon is the main lady in both, but played completely different characters!

Now the week has begun. Tonight we're going to yoga and then V is taking his final for government. I'm going to take it tomorrow, then we have our math final Wednesday night, and after that I'll have one more left for my education class. I haven't decided when I'm going to take that yet, but it will most likely be tomorrow, so I'll have everything done by Wednesday. Next week there is NO SCHOOL, and then the following week summer classes start! I'm going to be bored out of my mind all next week! But I will certainly be happy with this semester ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment