Friday, May 13, 2011

FINALLY!

I've been trying to update my blog since yesterday afternoon! Everytime I tried it would give me some kind of blogger error, so I missed yesterday's post!

CAT.

This morning I woke up to pee at like 6 and both of the dogs were awake and walking around. As soon as Lacey saw me she started whining, so I let them outside. They both immediately ran over to this new grassy spot in the yard and began to chow down. Neither of them are feeling well today and it's making me sad! Ellie barfed a little while I was gone with my sister, and I'm pretty sure Lacey has puked outside at some point or another. AND Ellie's tail is droopy! She'll wag it like normal if she's playing with her ball or running across the yard, but otherwise it just hangs :[ If it's not perkier tomorrow I'm going to consider calling a vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment