Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Homework & Stuffs



















This morning I went to class and took my quizzes/test. I got a 100 on my fingerspelling quiz, but I definitely didn't get that well on my vocabulary quiz. Oh well...as for my test, I feel pretty good about it! We don't have class on Monday since it's Memorial Day, and apparently Lilly won't be in town on Wednesday, so she's canceling class! I'm SUPER bummed! I guess I'll just take advantage of the time and practice my vocab and get ahead in my other classes.

I took my first biology quiz this afternoon and got an 18/20! Woot! Right now I'm working on my math homework...I have 2 more sections left and then I need to take the chapter 1 quiz, and I'll be done with math until next Saturday.

We're super tight with money right now so I'm sad to say that there will be no Pom's after yoga tomorrow! I had to stock up and shop smart at Walmart this morning. I bought enough meals for 9 dinners. Salads, rice&chicken, turkey burgs, hotdogs, cheese ravioli w/ veggies, pizza and pasta w/ tuna. Go me!

I'm listening to the Casey Anthony Trial whilst doing my math. This bitch needs to be put on death row, mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment