Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jelly Bean Faves

Can I please buy a bag of jelly beans with just red, pink, yellow, and green beans?



















Studying for tomorrow! I want some more jelly beans to munch on, but the only ones left are white, black and purple and they just aren't good!

I just found out from J.Mo that this girl who was JUST on 16 and Pregnant a few weeks ago is pregnant again! Jordan...the twin, for those of you who watch it. Apparently her and her bf at the time, Brian, got married recently and now she's knocked up yet again. This time with a girl. She's trying to make it sound okay because they're married and living on their own/paying their own bills. You're still like 17, bitch! And now that I'm talking about 16 and Pregnant, the one that's coming on tonight is about this ex-anorexic girl who was first hospitalized for anorexia when she was 13. THIRTEEN, people! The LAST thing I was thinking about when I was 13 was my weight. What is the world coming to?!?! Apparently it's an extended episode because there was just too much drama for 60 minutes!

SN: Why in the WORLD is this girl in the audience on America's Funniest Home Videos wearing a prom dress?!?!

That's all. I need to get back to some studying. I'm nervous about my test!

No comments:

Post a Comment