Tuesday, May 24, 2011

iPad!

I'm writing this post from my sister's new iPad!! It just came in the mail this morning and it's so awesome!!!

After I wrote that first couple sentences I was going to post a picture we  took on it, but I couldn't attach it for some reason! So here it is...from my computer.



















We were both very excited!

This morning I didn't wake up until 10:27! I guess I was really tired! After I woke up I got started on some math homework, and I just finished the first 2 sections. So far it's really easy, mostly because it's just a review from what we did last semester! I'm really hoping the whole class will be a review, but I don't think it will. Tomorrow in ASL I have a fingerspelling quiz, a vocabulary quiz, and our unit 1 test (I think I mentioned that in yesterday's post), but I need to study for the unit 1 test because it's going to have stuff from the first day like with the history and such, and I didn't remember any of it! I'll need to memorize names and dates! So that's what I'll be doing this evening, on top of some more math homework. I'd like to have all my math homework done before or by tomorrow afternoon so I can get started on my biology homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment