Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jelly Beans!

I freaking love jelly beans. I recently discovered my love for these sweet beans when I tried to make my easter bunny rice crispy treats. They're so yummy! I've kept our kitchen stocked with them since that weekend. I really like the Publix brand ones because they're fatter than the Jelly Belly ones, AND they're like 3 times cheaper. For real. The Publix brand ones are like a buck fifty and the Jelly Belly's are $4.49! Absurd!



















I've been doing some schoolwork today. I went through all my online class schedules and put them on my calendar next to the computer so I don't miss anything. Somehow Valencia's online bookstore listed the wrong book on their website for our math class, so I bought the wrong one on Amazon. So I went to look for the right book at the online bookstore and my campus doesn't carry it. For real, VCC? I'm going to check the bookstore at school after class tomorrow to see if, by some chance, they have it. I really hope they do...and that it's cheap because I don't have much money to spend on books, since I don't get any financial aid for the summers.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my sign language prof? She is SO awesome! I'm really looking forward to going to class again! I'm also really excited to find out how much I learn by the end of the semester. Yesterday I learned how to sign my name (even though I already knew how), the sign for facebook, and Orlando. Woot! Maybe after I learn more I'll make a video to share with you (J.Mo, lol).

2 comments:

  1. NICE! The sign for facebook is pretty funny...I'll show you the next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete