Sunday, June 12, 2011

Babysitting Queen!

I went to meet a lady today so she could see if I was fit to watch her daughter. She's 3 and absolutely adorable! The lady was super nice and said she liked me, so I got the job! It doesn't start until October, but whatevs...we can make it til then...right? lol I'm looking forward to it, especially because it will really help financially!



















This morning we followed my sister to the airport to drop off her rental car, then she took us out to breakfast! We went to Keke's and it was prettttty delicious! After that (around 11:45), we dropped my sister off at her friend's house, and we headed home to get ready to go to V's grandpa's birthday lunch at 1:30. Day full of eating! Now we're home with nothing to do for the rest of the day and I couldn't be happier! (Well, I could be, if Ellie was all better, but she's still not walking...much...at all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment