Saturday, June 11, 2011

Relax

My Smelly Bell has been sleeping/lounging for so long. I really hate seeing her like this because it's just not her. It's like when a human is sick and all they can do is sleep on the couch; thats exactly what Ellie is like, except she feels okay. I've been having to hand feed her because she can't stand to eat. But at least she's eating. I'm happy about that. This morning I decided to wash the couch cushion covers and V has been in the back yard doing random things to clean up for my birthday party (which is coming up so quick!). I really hope Ellie is close to, or completely better by my party so I don't have to worry about her!



















We're heading out to the beach this afternoon, which I'm really looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment