Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I went to my parent's house this morning so me and my sister could cook my dad breakfast for father's day. We made him a potato mix with sausage and onions, and some goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs. It was good, but not as good as when he cooks!

Got some sun this afternoon and now we're spending the rest of the day relaxing at home. V is napping because he stayed out late last night at our friend's party. I went, but came home at like 12 and went to bed around 1, he didnt get home until 3 or so, and woke up at 7 to meet his dad to spend the morning with him.

We went out with my parents to Brio for my birthday dinner before the party. They have the BEST crab cakes in the world! They're my absolute favorite. After dinner we stopped at The Cheesecake Factory so I could get a slice of their wild blueberry white chocolate cheesecake (that's not my flickr, some random one I found that had a piece of the cheesecake!). I looooove that cheesecake! It's so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment