Monday, June 20, 2011

THREE DAYS!

My birthday is in THREE SHORT DAYS. It really doesn't feel like it. Usually I'm super excited about my birthday, but this year it's like "meh".

I had class this morning and then I went to my sister's house so we could go to Gap to exchange the jeans and shirt my mom got me for my birthday. I didn't like the shirt like I thought I would, and the jeans were too big! So I took them both back and ended up buying another pair of jeans that were on super sale, a t-shirt (that I didn't try on before I bought it, and I don't like it, lol) that was also on super sale, and a new bottle of perfume and still had money leftover that I got put on a gift card! Woot!

Now I'm home with my Ellie Bell, watching tv. I did some humanities homework earlier and later tonight we'll be going to yoga :]

Usually on my birthday we go bowling, but since last year we've taken up yoga, and we go Thursdays...which just so happens is the same day my birthday falls on, so I wasn't sure what to do! We're going to yoga though, lol. We might go bowling later this week, but we'll see.

























This is from yesterday when my sister and her fiance were over.

No comments:

Post a Comment