Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cleaning!

I've cleaned a LOT today!

Started off cleaning the fridge...then decided to clean the floors and cupboard doors in the kitchen. Then I cleaned the bathroom floors, toilet, and sink. I washed all the rugs too! I vacuumed the whole house, AND did the laundry! Go me!

I did a little bit of math homework this morning...I wanted to finish 5.1 and 5.2 because they're due on the 17th. So I logged on to find that I already finished 5.1 (which I forgot about!), so all I had to do was 5.2. It only took me about an hour and after I finished, I decided to look at all my scores for each section. I came across section 4.4 and there was no score...I hadn't done it yet! I thought I finished all the 4's last week! Needless to say I didn't do it yet...I'm sick of doing math!

Also...I'm currently kind of obsessed with this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment