Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FAIL

I'm at school currently...waiting for V to finish our 3rd math test. I just failed mine. Somewhere around a 55%. I'm feeling pretty much like a huge failure at the moment, and I just want to go to yoga. We were supposed to go to the 4 o'clock class, because we were expecting our math test to be just like the others (around 30 questions). NOPE. This one was 100. Totally not expecting that.

Have you ever tried to do 100 math problems in a row? My brain pretty much told me to "eff-off" around #40. I swear over half of the test was these stupid ass word problems that I don't know how to do, so I was literally just guessing. Choosing whatever looked good to me. I feel pretty awful right now. This means my GPA is going in the trash, basically, and next semester instead of taking College Mathematics, I'll be re-taking College Algebra. Which means that in the spring I'll have to either ADD this College Mathematics class to my already full schedule (of 4 classes), which means I'll be taking 5 total. Or take it all alone in the summer. I have to take next summer off anyways because I can't start at UCF until the fall. So this won't be hindering the time I start at UCF, it'll just be really hurting my GPA, which really really sucks. I wish I could withdrawal...right now. But I'm pretty sure I can't. I'm probably going to email my teacher and ask her just in case, though. If I withdrawal it doesnt change my GPA, it just sucks because I've paid for a class that I won't be getting anything for. UGH. This SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment