Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TechnicalWHAT?!

I opened up my BlackBoard this evening to see a new announcement in my math class:


Important- Test 3 ( Change for tech difficulty )

Posted on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Those who have already taken test 3, you can take it again, because there is some technical difficulty in the question number. The number of questions will be changed. I will fix it on July 28. I have extended the date. so you can take the test 3 On July 29 - July 31. If you have any quetsion email me. sorry about that.
Also you can work on tests on MyMathlab for extra credit if you want

SAY WHAAAAAAAT?! That stupid test WASN'T supposed to be 99 questions?! And I GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO TAKE IT?!??!!? So there's a GOOD chance I WON'T be failing this class?!?!?! I'm also able to access the test I already took...so I can use it to STUDY! I'm going to my sister's Friday evening, because she's a math whiz, and she's going to show me how to do all the problems I got wrong. YES! It's amazing how things can change. I guess there was a reason why I couldn't find another math class to sign up for! I'm SO thankful right now. !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Chad is like, a math genius! I friggin hate it!! (math, not that he's a wiz) ;) Good luck on take 2

    ReplyDelete