Thursday, July 28, 2011

J-O-B!

I've picked up yet another babysitting job! I met with the mom and her daughter this morning. She was super nice, and her daughter is really adorable, and very well-behaved! I'm going to watch her two days next week and I'm thrilled! I'll be making a good amount of money, which is MUCH needed! She starts school in September, so she's really looking for someone to help her out a lot in August, which is PERFECT because school gets out on Tuesday, and the fall semester doesn't start until August 29th! I'm super excited that this came along! I brought Laceydog with me, and she enjoyed herself, and was very tired after we left!


Now we're home, and I'm going to get to work on some math homework and the extra credit. I actually think it's possible to pass this math class now...since we have another chance to take test 3. I know what to study, so I think it's going to be very beneficial to me.

Time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment