Monday, July 18, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

We ended up leaving for Disney around 4 yesterday and we met my dad just before 5, I think. We went on Star Tours at Hollywood Studios and it was AWESOME! We were going to go on Rockin' Roller Coaster next, but the wait was 90 minutes and neither of us wanted to wait that long, so we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. We went on Pirates first, and then we were going to go on Space Mountain, but when we got over there it was down. So then we went over to the Haunted Mansion and the wait was 25 minutes, so we decided to wait. It was worth it because they changed a lot of the stuff you see while you're waiting in line, AND the part at the end where the ghost rides in your cart with you...the ghost moves! He sat on top of V and then looked over at me and pulled my head off and popped it! It was like directly on point as to where my head was and it was really funny! After that we went to eat our dinner, and then walked over to Thunder Mountain, but it was down too! BUMMER! We walked around a little and I saw Tom Sawyer's Island and wanted to go over there, but the last boat departed to go at 7:30 and it was like a quarter til 8. So we ended up just leaving. I was bummed because the weather was absolutely beautiful, but I'm glad we left when we did, because we were home by like 9, got to relax (and watch Big Brother!), and then we went to bed. This weekend was really great, overall. I enjoyed myself a lot!


On our ferry ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment