Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Test

Tonight, after V gets home from work, we have to go to school and study for our 2nd test in math...and then take it. I'm really not looking forward to it, especially because Tuesdays are our one night a week (during the week) that we have nothing going on in the evening. Now we'll have to spend it at school...doing MATH.

This morning I did some ASL homework and then took a trip to the bank with Lacey. The weather here has been unseasonably pleasant yesterday and today, so on our way to the bank, windows were down, and the ac was off...and I never even got hot! And it was like after 11am! Very surprising, yes. I'm hoping this evening will be a repeat of yesterday's evening because it was gorgeous!



After we got home I did some laundry this morning and picked up a few things around the house...and did the dishes. Then I watched Switched at Birth while I ate my lunch. Now I'm done with that and I'm forcing myself to finish my ASL homework before it's too late. It's due tomorrow and I'd really like to have it done before we leave to go to school this evening.

Wish me luck on my second math test! First one I got an 88 which I was very pleased with, but this one I'm not sure how confident I'm feelin...

No comments:

Post a Comment