Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Sister's Wedding

I went to look at the venue my sister and her fiance have picked out for their wedding this afternoon with my parents. It was really pretty, and I'm super excited about the whole thing, but at the same time I'm seeing how much stress they're going through, and it makes me want to elope. Honestly. Then I won't have to deal with all the money, inviting everyone and their mothers, and all the other bullshit. But then, if I was to elope (whenever/whoever I marry), no one would be there to experience it with me. I don't know, its not like I have to think seriously about it now, because I'm not even engaged, but when the time does come, I've got a lot to consider! Like...a LOT.


Until then, I will be here, helping if/when she needs it, and supporting her with every decision she makes!

2 comments:

  1. I vote ELOPE! Have immediate family there if you want, but that's IT! Spend the money you would on the ceremony on your reception! That way, you'll still be married, and you get to have one hell of a party to share with all the people close to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT! I mean, I don't even know if I'd want my family members there who I never talk to. Like...if they haven't been involved in my relationship, why would they want to come to my wedding?! That's how I see it...

    ReplyDelete