Monday, July 25, 2011

Production!

Today has been quite productive if I do say so myself! I went to school this morning until about 9:15 (class is supposed to be until 10:10 but we've never actually stayed past like 9:45). Then I came home and cut the grass (front AND back!). I decided to cut the front all fancy-like, so I did it diagonally. Then I realized that I missed quite a few areas, so I went over it again, going the opposite diagonal direction. I was like "oh, this is going to make it all fancy and checkered!". Then I realized, after I finished cutting it for the second time, that it wasn't all checkered...but I wanted it to be now! So I went over it again (a third time!), but skipped a mower's width each time, so you could still see the patch going the opposite way underneath. I don't really know if it even looks good because I haven't see it from the street, but I hope it does! After I finally finished the front, I went to the back and chopped the shit. I don't care how the back looks, just as long as it's short! After I was done cutting, I realized how messy the utility room was, so I swept it out...along with the front porch and the carport. Then I was done. And pooped!

I came in and cooled off...showered and made myself a mini pizza for lunch because I was starving! It was around noon now, so I figured I'd eat lunch and relax for a little bit, and then maybe do some homework. I watched an episode of What Not to Wear and ate my pizza. Then V's mom texted me and said she was making us a lasagna and she would bring it over when it was done. SCORE! She makes a delicious lasagna! I started working on some math homework, and then she stopped by. She's gone now and I'm back to my math homework. I was planning on doing one section a day until Friday (it's due Saturday), but then I realized we also have a test that is due Saturday, covering the sections I'm currently working on, and I think we're going to have to take the test either tomorrow or Wednesday, and then our math final is next Tuesday. Then school will be OVER! I have my final assignment for biology (a 3 hour time limit, 100 question exam) that I have to finish by next Monday, everything for humanities is done (but not graded) and so far I came up from my 67% to a 74%! Looks like I'll be passing that class after all! Even though I'm sure my GPA isn't going to like a C...there's nothing I can do about it now! My ASL final is next Monday as well, and I'm sure I'll do just fine on that. It's just like our other unit tests, so I'm not worried. We're reviewing for it all week, so if I have any questions I can get them answered beforehand.

Anyways, here's my picture for the day. I need to get back to my math!

No comments:

Post a Comment