Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Student Loans (DEBT!)

I got a letter in the mail today from my student loan loaner. It was pretty much a notice of my current balance...of over $8000 and I'm not even done with my AA! GAH! I can't imagine how much it's going to be by the time I'm done with UCF. I'll be paying it back for the rest of my life.

I took my biology final today and got a 104% :D I'm pretty sure I'll be passing that class with a 97%! Go me! Then I did some math homework. I babysat for a few hours in the late afternoon, and when I got home, V was home from work and we ate dinner and headed to school to try and study for our last math test before the final. There's a math tutoring area in one of the buildings at school and today (since it's the week before finals) everyone was there. We had so many questions, but never even saw a tutor. We got some other stuff done, but didn't get help on the things we didn't understand. We're planning on going back at some point tomorrow to figure out things from chapter 5, and to take our chapter 5, 6, and 8 test.

Now we're home and I'm relaxing on the couch, watching some television. I need to go over the rest of my ASL vocab to figure out what words I don't know.

1 comment: