Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BakeBakeBake!

Today is V's mom's birthday and she said all she wanted was a cake and ice cream. So we're going over tonight to watch Big Brother with her, and enjoy some cake and ice cream. I decided to make a vanilla cake with regular vanilla icing, but I made the cake tie-dye! I've wanted to make a tie-dye cake for the longest time, and I can't WAIT to see what it looks like on the inside! I've never used the recipe I picked for the cake, so I hope it's good! They look pretty cool now, while they're cooling, but the tops got a little browned so they're not super bright. The insides will be though, and I'm super excited to cut it!


I use some neon food coloring, so it's going to be really pretty! I did two, and the second one got a little more mixed up than the first, and it looks so neato! I've never been more excited to cut a cake!

We took our math final last night, and I'm pretty sure I got a 71%! That's a C! Which is passing! I think with the extra credit, I might pass the class with a B! I would be thrilled! V got a 61%, which is still passing, and I think with his extra credit he'll end up with a C, which he's happy about. I'm SO glad that class is over, and humanities! I have no schoolwork to do for the next 26 days and I'm so happy!

This afternoon I'm going to yoga, and then we'll be spending the evening with V's mom, which I'm looking forward to! 

For now, I'm going to clean up my dishes, eat lunch, and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment