Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LAST FINAL!

I'm currently at E's house, she's napping and I'm blogging while watching a re-run of Grey's Anatomy! I'm here today until 4 and she went down for her nap at 12:30, so hopefully she'll be napping until at least 2:30, so I'll only have an hour and a half with her before heading home! I've been here since 9:30 this morning, and I know it's lame at home, but I miss it! I'm basically doing the same thing here that I do at home, but less tv, and more entertainment, but it's not my house...ya know? At least I'm makin some money! Tomorrow is V's mom's birthday and I'd like to take her out for lunch, but I might have to watch E for a few hours, so I'm not sure.

Tonight we're going to take the final for math...my last final! After today, I won't have to work on homework, take a test, or anything for the next 27 days! That's almost a month! I'm so looking forward to it! I'm also excited about next semester, it should be cool. It'll keep me busy...actually going to school THREE days a week. ASL 2, College Math, Basic Economics, and 20th Century Humanities. For now, I need to send V's extra credit to our math teacher! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment