Monday, August 1, 2011

BURNinating Sign Language!

ASL final is OVAR! I definitely passed. I'm bummed that the class is over because I absolutely loved my professor. She was amazing! I can't wait to start learning more and more about the language next semester!

Today I'll be babysitting my newest baby, E. She's 1 and a half and I'm super excited to get to know her, and what she does. I've never been around a 1 year old a ton, so I'm interested to see what she knows.

Tonight we're missing yoga (BOO!), and re-taking our test 3 in math. Then tomorrow night we have to go take our math final. We did the extra credit yesterday for math, and V got a 91 (or higher) on the test 3 extra credit, and I got a 96 (or higher)! Woo! That will bump our final grades up a good 4 maaaaybe 5 points! Possibly from a B to an A! We'll see! I think final grades will be in by like Friday (at the latest, I'm guessing?), so I'll know for sure, for all my classes by then!

For now, I'm going to relax a little before I have to leave!




3 comments: