Saturday, August 6, 2011

Caturday

Tonight we're going to a fancy dinner and I'm super excited to eat some deeeelicious food and be in good company :]


V has a doctors appointment this afternoon and while he's gone my sister's going to come over with her pup so we can hang out by the pooool! Maybe I'll get some sun! I noticed before yoga yesterday that I was looking quite pale! It's not time for that yet. It's still too hot outside to not have a tan! Maybe since school's out, I'll get back to working on my tan for a few weeks!

We're going on a family vacation to Maggie Valley, NC with V's parents and his brother in October and I'm really looking forward to it! Especially because by then I will have babysat for a few weeks, so I'll actually have some spending money! Whoa! I made some money the other night when I babysat for a family friend, but today it'll probably end up in my gas tank, and the money I had left over in my bank account went to my American Eagle credit card payment. Why did I use it last month?! Oh well...ya live and ya learn, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment