Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Things!

OMGOMGOMG! Final grades are in!


I GOT AN A IN MATH!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAT!!!!! I have absolutely NO idea how I pulled that off! And if I hadn't missed those two damn assignments in humanities, I would have had straight A's! Oh well! Nothing I can do about it now, except NEVER MISS AN ASSIGNMENT AGAIN! I'm SO happy right now! Like...SO SO SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! My GPA didn't change at all, which I'm thrilled about, especially because just a couple weeks ago I thought it was really going to drop significantly. Still at a 3.55! I want to keep it above a 3.5...always. How awesome would it be if I graduated UCF with a 4.0? I would shit a brick. It would be so awesome. I'm going to try! Maybe next semester I'll get straight A's! I know it'll be super easy to get A's in economics and 20th century humanities, ASL II shouldn't be a problem either, but college math might be a little tricky. But I AM taking it on campus this semester, so who knows!



Anywaaaays! Today I might hang out with my sister for the afternoon, idk yet. Then this evening I'm going to yoga, and hopefully V will be meeting me there straight from work! I'm not sure what we'll be doing tonight...we don't have anything planned yet. Tomorrow night, however, we'll be going to McCormick & Schmick's for dinner, courtesy of V's work! I'm super excited about that...it shall be a dinner celebration!

School has only been out since Tuesday and I'm already starting to miss it. Mostly because I'm starting to get bored, lol. Hopefully I'll babysit E a few days a week next week. That'll keep me occupied, for at least half of the week.

Lastly, I'll share this smiley baby :D


No comments:

Post a Comment