Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Semester Begins!

Well, this morning I woke up at 7:15 to start getting ready for my ASL II class at 8:40. I took my time getting ready and left the house by 8:20. I pulled into the parking lot at school around 8:35 and walked into class about a minute after that, and everyone was in their seats, and my professor was signing away. I looked at the kid that I sat down next to and said "doesn't class start at 8:40?!" and he replied laughing "no, 8:30". GREAT JOB, JESSICA! I felt like such an asshole interrupting the whole class! That'll never happen againnnnnn!

All in all it was a good class though. It's going to be pretty intense, we won't be using our voices at all. Ever.

=X

Hopefully by the end of this semester I'll be significantly better at fingerspelling and signing than I am now!




No comments:

Post a Comment