Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Clothes!

This morning I met my dad for breakfast at Keke's, then headed to Waterford Lakes to do some shopping at American Eagle! I decided I was going to buy myself a few new back-to-school clothes the other day and I'm sure glad I did! I got three shirts and two pairs of shorts! Hooray! Two of the shirts are the exact same, except one is black and the other is coral. The other shirt I got is pictured below:


I think it's my favorite of the three. It's kind of fancy, but I could wear it with shorts and it still looks super cute! Or I could wear it with jeans and look nice :] 

Now it's a quarter past noon and I've got no plans for the rest of the day...until yoga this evening! I'm really looking forward to that because we usually go on Monday-Wednesday-Thursday, but we decided this week to go Monday-Thursday-Friday since V has the day off tomorrow. So going from Monday until today with no yoga seems like so long! 

We still have the beagle, btw. I got an email from a potential adopter the other day, but I told him I wanted to wait until next weekend, just to make sure her owner doesn't call. Hopefully it all works out for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment