Friday, August 26, 2011

Running?

V is off today, which has been lovely! We woke up super early so we could get to school right when the bookstore opened to buy our books for class. Since school starts Monday, I figured it would be really busy, so we went early to avoid all the craziness! It worked! However, there was a problem with V's financial aid, so he couldn't buy his books, and our humanities book wasn't there. Oh and I think I either didn't realize or I just forgot that my economics class is on another campus, and you can't buy the book for the class at a different campus. So I had to order it, and our humanities book online and have them shipped to our campus. Hopefully they'll both be in on Monday!

After school, we went to get V a hair cut, and then came back home. We watched tv for a while, then made lunch, and now V is napping, and I'm thinking about going for a run around the walkway at our neighborhood park with Dog, to try and tire her out! We're also going to yoga in a little bit, which is what's putting me on the fence about going running. I don't want to use all my energy running and then be pooped in class!


I took a trip back to American Eagle because one of the pairs of shorts I bought yesterday fit while I was in the fitting room, but after I got them home and wore them for like 30 minutes, they got SUPER stretched out, and way too big. They were a size 2, btw. So I had to take them back for a 0. That's right...a ZERO, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment