Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EcoNOmics

I'm taking Basic Economics this semester and it's stupid. I don't like it at all and it requires way more effort than I was expecting and wanting to put into it. Like the homework isn't too bad, but I have to read the chapter to understand how to do it (and we all know how I feel about reading, unless it's Twilight related). I have two homework assignments in eco, and I just finished one of them.



I'm about to start the second, and then I'm going to maybe finish my humanities homework so I'll be homework free for the rest of the week. Aside from one problem I need to finish for my math class, and look over my homework to make sure I understand remember it all, because we have a test on Friday.

I just got two mosquito bites on my legs. One on my right knee and the other on my left thigh. I thought I saw a mosquito flying in the hallway earlier this morning, but then I thought maybe it was just a piece of dust flying around. Def a mosquito and I def just sprayed myself with


Shit smells good! And it doesn't leave your skin all oily! Hooray!

Now back to my homework :[

No comments:

Post a Comment