Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Unemployment

When I was getting unemployment at the beginning of this year, they called me to find out where I had been applying. So I told them a few places, and said one place offered me a position, but it conflicted with my school schedule, so I had to deny it. Then they told me that the money I had gotten from them for a few months, I didn't deserve (?) so I had to pay them back. $800 to be exact. And they expect me to pay it back how? Knowing that I'm UNEMPLOYED? I got a few letters in the mail from them, stating that I owed it, but never told me how much of a minimum payment I could make, and there was NEVER a due date. Then, late last week, I got a letter saying that I have 20 days from the date of the letter to pay the entire balance, or they're sending me to a collections agency. The letter was sent out August 31st, and I got it like last Tuesday or something. So I have like less than a week to pay it? Yeah, OKAY!

So I tried calling them today to see if I could get on a payment plan, and of course, there were no available representatives to talk to me, and apparently I CAN'T HOLD, it just tells me to try back later, and hangs up. GREAT. I'm just annoyed, and wanted to vent. Normally, I would just send V a text message, telling him how annoyed I am, but his phone isn't working. Which totally sucks. Ugh!

But at least I've finished my economics homework for the week. Now I'm relaxing, watching SVU, and eating my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment