Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vacation Savings!

We're going on vacation next month with V's family and we finally started saving! Exactly one month before we leave, ha! I'm putting all my babysitting earnings, in the jar, and V is contributing whatever he can, whenever he can. Like this weekend, instead of going golfing, he's putting the money he would be spending on golf into the jar! Yay! I'm proud of us because we're not good at saving. Like at all. So hopefully this will work, and we'll actually be able to enjoy our trip!


I decorated the jar with random pictures from magazines (yes, that's a squirrel!). So far we have $20 and some change, lol. Better than nothing!

I've been looking at USF's website like all morning. Cost of attendance, visiting the campus, department of communication sciences and disorders. I emailed the advisor for the department and asked a bunch of questions, and I think we're going to try and plan a trip to visit the campus sometime next month. This is like a HUGE step in a totally different direction than what I've planned for so many years, and I'm scared, but oddly excited. It's so different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment