Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby Registry!

Today I picked up Luna from the vet. She didn't eat anything overnight, but she was pumped with fluids for about 12 hours, so she's nice and hydrated. When I got her home, I put her food dish on the floor in her room. Usually it's on top of the refrigerator so the dogs cant steal it from her. She ate a few bites, which I was happy about, but not too much more. We're going back on Monday for an ultrasound to see what's causing the problems in her liver, hopefully we'll be able to find out what it is and fix it asap!

After that I went out to Babies R Us with my cousin to do her registry and it was so fun! It was nice to spend the day with her and look at a bunch of adorable baby stuff!

Now I'm at home waiting for V to get home from work so we can hang out!


Oh yeah, and did I mention it hasn't stopped raining since like 3am last night. Like literally has.not.stopped. My pool is overflowing as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment