Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hangin' Out, Outside

This evening we're spending time outside. I'm blogging and V is hitting some golf balls.


Tomorrow begins my babysitting extravaganza with the little flower. I'm super excited to get to know her, teach her some sign language, and MAKE SOME MONEY. Finally! I can't wait to have extra spending money for myself so when I go shopping with my sister, if I see something I want, I can buy it! It has been way too long!


Earlier this afternoon me and my mom took Ellie and Lacey for a walk around my neighborhood park, it was lovely! Except Lacey is super squirrel cray cray, so it was a little difficult to control her at times.

Overall this has been such a wonderful weekend, I don't think I could have dreamt of better weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment