Friday, November 18, 2011

Bye Bye, Rose

I'm currently watching Maci's episode of 16 & Pregnant, which is over 3 years old now! When she went to the hospital they weren't in the room with her, but they made this little video with some music and it was so cute! It made me miss Carmella and it's given me a small case of baby fever! AHH! Good think my cousin will be having my little nephew, Maddox soon! I can't wait to meet him!

[side note: I wrote the beginning of this while I was at home like two hours ago. I got sidetracked and saved it...now I'm with Rose, finishing my post, which is why it's so random.]

I'm over half way through Breaking Dawn and I'm definitely past where the first movie will end. I WISH they just put it all into one movie and made it like 4 hours long. I would totally watch it.


This book isn't mine, it belongs to Rose's mom. I forgot mine last week and when I found out she had it, I stopped bringing mine because it's just easier!

Today is my last day with Rose, which I'm pretty bummed about. Although...I put her down for her nap at 2...it's now 2:27 and she's still not asleep. In fact, she's sitting in her bed singing. Hopefully she goes to sleep because I'd like to get a good chunk of Breaking Dawn read this afternoon!

I took my third math test this morning and I'm feeling really good about it! My last two I got 72's on both, and I'm hoping to score a B or better this time. I actually studied and felt pretty confident that I knew what I was doing. As for my other classes...I have a test on Monday in ASL and I have a whole module AND 4 page paper due in humanities on the 28th. I haven't done any of it. I'm going to hate myself next week when all I want to do is eat Thanksgiving food, but instead I'll have to do humanities stuff. Oh well! I keep telling myself that since I wont have to pick up Rose all next week that I'm going to be really bored so I'll want to do my schoolwork, but that probably won't actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment