Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful

I realized on my way home from grocery shopping this morning that my life is amazing. I absolutely love our house, and I could not be happier with V. I'm so so thankful that he's in my life and takes such good care of me. I'm thankful for school and that I now have a new career ahead of me that I'm looking forward to more than I ever thought possible. I'm thankful that everyone I know is healthy. I'm thankful that I've found yoga and that it has benefitted me in so many ways. I'm finally thankful that ALL of my animals are healthy.

Speaking of all this thankfulness...Thanksgiving is ONE WEEK from today. This year has gone by so so super fast, I can't believe it. It seems like years pass by faster and faster.

I think I'm going to whip up a test run batch of sugar cookies that I'm planning on making for my cousin's baby shower in January. I made a batch a few weeks ago and they were awful. Super hard and the dough was SO hard to work with! I got a onesie cookie cutter on ebay and I got so frustrated with the last batch and how difficult it was to cut them. I've never used a cookie cutter on homemade cookie dough, but I really didn't think it would be hard!

My sister's birthday is next Wednesday and we're celebrating this weekend with dinner at Kobe! I'm really looking forward to it, it's going to be delicious and fun!

I'm still into painting my nails, btw! I got a new color at Walmart and I'm really diggin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment