Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello, Neil


It's my second to last day babysitting Little Miss Rose and I'm trying to figure out what to have for lunch. I was feeling super gross and nauseous around noon...for like an hour and I'm finally back to feeling normal-ish, and my stomach is growling. I have no idea why I felt like that earlier and I'd really rather not feel like it again while I'm here with Rose, so I'm trying to decide on what to eat to keep my stomach happy.

I'm going to read a good amount of Breaking Dawn today since it comes out on FRIDAY. We're going to see it Saturday, and I really want to finish it before. I'm curious to know where they're going to cut off the first part of the movie and what they'll be saving for "part 2". I guess I'll find out soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment