Monday, November 28, 2011

Loser

Today I feel like a huge loser and it's not too great...

I started off my morning at school, which was fine. Then I went to Ikea with my cousin and hung out with her for a while, which was also dandy. However, on my way home, I was thinking about my cousin and how well she's doing for herself. We went to Ikea and she pretty much bought whatever she wanted. Then when I left, she was going to meet her bf for lunch, and I wanted to go, but I literally have $6 in my bank account, all of my credit cards are maxed out, and I don't have any idea when the next time is that I'll be getting any kind of income. I cannot even remember a time where I could go shopping and actually shop. I can't pay for my own bills when they're due and it's really starting to make me feel like shit. I know I'm in school, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me right now. I don't feel like I'm getting any closer to graduating, and even when I do, I still have 2 more years of school after I leave Valencia. I just want my old receptionist job back at the law firm I used to work at. It is almost exactly a year ago today that I was laid off at Ruden and I haven't been anywhere close to as good as I was doing when I had that job. Sorry I'm boring you with my life complaints, but that's what my blog is for, right?

Oh, and my stupid face is breaking out which is making me feel super ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment