Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Decor!

Here's how our house is decorated for the season:


V put up our lights outside over the weekend :]



The fancy wreath I made last year. It's my faaaav!




This little house was my absolute favorite decoration when I was little and when I moved out my mom gave it to me! There's a tea light inside lighting up the windows! I love it.







Cutest little reindeer evar!


My grandma Kelly made this a looong time ago, I think its really cute <3







Right after I finished taking pictures of the outside, V's mom stopped by to give me these poinsettias! I wanted to get some at Walmart because when I was grocery shopping last week they had ones for $3, which I thought was a great deal! Then when we went grocery shopping over the weekend, they only had the bigger ones and they're like $10. I didn't want to shell out $20 for poinsettias, so I figured I'd wait another week and see if they had the $3 ones next week. Then she showed up with these! They're super pretty! She's so thoughtful!


I added a little Christmas decor to my picture today to go along with my post. I'm excited about the holidays! I started working on some presents today and I'm THRILLED with how they're looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment