Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cutting My Hair

I've decided that I'm going to cut my hair! Like, for real. Not just a trim with an inch or two off the ends. This is going to be like 6+ inches off. I just keep reminding myself that I don't really like it the length that it is, and if for some reason I really miss it, it'll grow back! But I'm looking for a new do to start the new year!

It's going to be similar to this length:


Right now it's like this:


And I just think it's too long! [Never thought I'd say that!]. But I don't like it. I kind of want those bangs too, but we'll see. I'm not one who accepts changes very well. I'm just kind of sick of it, to be honest. It's too long to hold a curl anymore because it's so heavy, and it doesn't really do anything! I'm ready for something new!



No comments:

Post a Comment