Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New New Year's Resolution

I'm honestly a little sad that my picture-of-myself-everyday-resolution is coming to a close! I'm trying to think of a new one to do for my blog for 2012 and a friend of mine suggested that I post about a yummy food I eat everyday. I thought it was a great idea, but I really don't eat anything very special during the week, so I thought maybe I could do it once a week. Because we usually go out to eat at the end of the week or over the weekend, and maybe this would inspire me to try new foods! So far I haven't thought of anything better, so this may be a wiener! I have 4 days to think, so we'll see what happens!

EDIT! About 2 seconds after I posted this, I looked over it on my blog and saw my picture from earlier today and has a great idear! I can do the yummy food thing once a week, but I have to be IN the picture with the food! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment