Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Maddox

This past Thursday, February 9th, my sweet amazing cousin had her baby! Please meet Mr. Maddox


This was a great week, to say the very least. Busy, but great. The weekend was just as busy, and I'm so looking forward to having a nice break from babysitting this week. Beck is on spring break, so they're going to Colorado for the week to go skiing. Lucky ducks!!

Early registration for the summer semester starts for me on Tuesday at 5pm. I'm hoping to only take one glass on campus, so my schedule will be a little less crazy for a few months in the summer. The class I want to take on campus is a fingerspelling class and I'm not sure if they're offering it for the summer yet, but I really hope they do! The other 3 classes I'm taking are a biology class, psychology, annnnnd...uhh...I'm not sure what the other one is on my plan. I'm hoping it'll be a pretty easy summer though and if they're not offering that fingerspelling class, I may just take 3 classes instead of 4, which would be nice, but idk yet! We'll see soon.

Tuesday is Valentine's Day and we don't really have anything planned! I have school and I'm planning to wear my black tights with hearts on them...I don't know what with, but I know I'm wearing those tights! This week I'm planning to clean out our closet, clean the back bedroom, and wash the dogs beds. I've got to go grocery shopping very soon because we're almost out of water! Eep! 

I think that's about it for now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment