Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy February, Monkey Joe!

Well, February has begun and so far so good. This week was pretty busy, full of school and babysitting (which I'm doing right now...for the 4th time this week).



 I'm looking forward to relaxing ALL DAY tomorrow with my love, V <3 We're going to DeLeon Springs to make pancakes for bfast, and then we're just going to hang out together. I love him so much!

This week I have to make a video for my ASL III class describing things about/in my house. Maybe I'll share it with you if it's good! I also have my first test in my interpreting I class, and I have to dress up...which is kind of a problem because all the work clothes I had, I gave away because they were all too big! I need to borrow some pants from my sister!

Yesterday (Friday), I babysat Beck and Cassie. I suggested to their mom before I went over there that we should spend the afternoon at the Orlando Science Center, but she said they close pretty early on Fridays, and suggested going to Monkey Joe's instead. So we did. We got there right around 3 and about 7-10 minutes into our adventure, Beck came up to me with a very worried look on his face and told me he "had to go potty". So I got Cassie, and headed to the bathroom, Beck leading. As we were walking, I noticed that Beck had his hand down the back of his pants. All I could think of was "please, PLEASE, no...". We get into the bathroom (that smelled awful, btw), and Cassie was like "I GOTTA PEE!", so I told her to go since we were all in there! Beck went into the handicapped stall, and I washed my hands (because that place just made me feel dirty). Then all of a sudden Beck started crying. I was talking to him through the stall, asking what's wrong, and, through his sobs, he says "I waited too long". *OH NO*. So I reluctantly "number 1...or number 2?"...no response, just cries. I asked him if he wanted me to come in the stall, so me and Cassie joined him in the handicapped stall. I walk in and see him sitting on the rim of the toilet (the seat was up and he must have been in such a hurry that he didn't even notice), crouched over, crying. I tell him to calm down, that accidents happen, and that he needed to sit up so I could assess the situation. When he sits up, I see a chicken nugget sized turd smashed in his little whitey-tighties. I consider trying to clean his underoos, then just decide to throw them in the trash. I tell him to wipe his butt, so I can get his underwear off. He takes a piece of tp, wipes his butt, looks at the dirty tp, shows it to me, and it's full of shit. I tell him to wipe some more, so he touches the shitty tp, and re-wipes his butt with it! I told him to get a new, clean piece, and wipe again and he does the same thing again! I tell him to stand up, get his underwear off and successfully in the trash without getting and poo on me, and wipe his ass myself. As I'm doing this, he's wiping his tears from his face WITH HIS SHITTY LITTLE FINGERS (HELLO PINKEYE!!!)! Whilst all of this is happening, Cassie yells my name to "look at this hole I found in the wall" and I turn around to see her sweet little self LAYING ON THE FLOOR IN THE BATHROOM, pointing to this tiny little hole in the bottom of the wall. I proceed to tell her to get off the floor because it's very dirty, and make sure that Beck's okay with going commando for the remainder of the time at Monkey Joe's. He's fine with it, of course, because he doesn't want to go home, because we JUST got there. So we spend the rest of the afternoon there, like nothing ever happened.

SO.GROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment