Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's Up?

Hey! Sorry I don't update as much as I used to. I'm quite busy lately. Between school and babysitting, I only have 1 day free during the week and it's always dedicated to homework for my online class.

I'm SUPER into painting my nails, STILL! I remember I said something about it a while ago, and I haven't stopped since. I love it. I'm really diggin these pastel colors I just got:


LOVE!

This week I decided that I'm going to work with Deaf children. I'm going to be done at Valencia next summer and I'm hoping to be able to get a job interpreting in an elementary school next school year! I just have to get two interpreter certifications! I'm suuuuper excited about that!!!

Sunday. We went for a ride this morning, that turned into a trip to the coast. We stopped at the beach and then had an early lunch at our favorite seafood joint on the coast, Rusty's! It was delicious and so very unexpected, I loved it! 

I've been hanging out with my sweet sweet new nephew a lot lately, and it's awesome. He is so amazing and sweet and polite and chill. 


Excuse V's hand. He claims he was telling a story, but I know he did it on purpose!!!

Other news: I'm TOTALLY addicted to Pinterest. Absolutely. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment