Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy Little Bee

Holy guacamole, life has been so busy. My sister's bridal shower was yesterday, and as nice as it was to see everyone, I'm so glad it's over. It was stressing me out! Between that and school, I was just going bonkers! I figured out that after summer, I only have to take 2 classes each semester until I'm done. Which will be next summer! EEP! I'm looking into just getting a couple interpreting certifications when I get my AA and working at an elementary school with Deaf/HH kids <3 I'm really excited about it! Especially because it means by next Fall, I might have a job in a school doing what I love! I'm planning on getting my Bachelors, just not right away, if I don't need to. I'll get it eventually!

I've been battling a cold for about a week. Airborne has been helping a LOT, but I'm a little sneezy, and when I first wake up in the morning, I'm very phlegm-y. I'm hoping it'll go away soon!

One more week of school and then it's SPRING BREAK! I can't WAIT to have an entire week FREE from schoolwork!


Hangin' out with Millie last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment