Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hi, Blog!!!

Hey! It's March 1st! I'm about to go to yoga, but I wanted to say hi!

Today I attended my last class before SPRING BREAK! I'm really looking forward to next week, but I know it's going to fly by!

I realized today that I have a $500 SUMMER SCHOLARSHIP!!!! I'm THRILLED about it, mostly because I was planning on having to spend a lot more of the money I had saved, but now I can put it toward my new living room fund!

Did I tell you about that? We threw our couch away a few weekends ago, and I've been saving my hard earned babysitting money to put towards a whole new living room! I'm planning to get a new couch, an L shaped, a new stand for the tv, and a new coffee table! I also want to paint the living room before all of this, so it'll look nice! I'll definitely post pictures whenever all of this happens, but I'm not expecting it until about May, honestly. Just in time for our weekend summer parties!

I found out today that the Ovideo mall has Silent Dinners every first Tuesday of the month, so you know where I'll be this Tuesday! WOO!

Now I gotta go get my yoga on!

No comments:

Post a Comment