Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ASL Filled Spring Break

...thus far! Yesterday I went to Disney with Savannah to observe some interpreters, which was awesome! We saw an interpreter on the Jungle Cruise, TWO at the "Celebrate Life" parade, and the same two again at the Laugh Floor for Monsters Inc. We rode a few rides, had lunch and dessert!




She got ice cream and I got a root beer float!

Then today we met up for a Silent Dinner at the Oviedo Mall. I met 2 Deaf people, one who teaches at Valencia! 



I've got to babysit tomorrow, but then Thursday me, my mom and Savannah are taking a trip to the beach! It's supposed to be beautiful that day, so I'm really looking forward to it!!

What a great spring break I've had so far!

2 comments:

  1. were only those two deaf or all of the people besides you and savannah in the last picture deaf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl on the left, the boy in the white t-shirt, the girl in the light pink hoodie, and the two guys on the far right are all Deaf.

    ReplyDelete