Friday, March 9, 2012

Beachy!

Yesterday I went to the beach with my mom and Savannah! It was absolutely beautiful. Perfect beach day. I was very worried on the way because it was super overcast, but it seems like as soon as we got there, it cleared right up! It was nice a breezy so I didn't even sweat! (Until we left, then I broke out sweating when I was lugging the cooler back to the car, lol).






I cannot believe my sister's wedding is in just TWO SHORT WEEKS! At this time in exactly two weeks from today, we will be preparing her to get married!!! AHH! Have I mentioned that I can't believe it?!?! I'm thrilled with how my tan is coming along for the wedding though, I wanted to get a little color because I thought it might look better with my dress! I need to go try it on, actually! I was really hoping to lay out some more today, but it's been super overcast ALL DAY LONG. And it has rained a bit! Hopefully next week and the week after I'll be able to soak up a little more sun. 

I'm sad that spring break is coming to a close, but it just means I'm that much closer to finishing this semester! Over the summer I'm only taking 3 classes and they're ALL ONLINE! So there will be a few months in the near future that I won't be at school at all! It's going to be so nice to just be able to spend every Tuesday and Thursday at home, even if I spend the days doing homework for my online classes, it's worth it! 

Nothing big planned this weekend, besides relaxing with my love. Next weekend is going to be super busy, and I won't get to see him much, so I want to take advantage of the time I will have with him this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment