Monday, March 12, 2012

O, School

Only FIVE (5) more weeks of school! I'll have a week off between the end of this semester and the beginning of summer. I'm still very glad that I'm only taking online classes over the summer, I think it'll be somewhat of a break for me, not going to school for a few months.

This past weekend I took Lacey for a walk with my cousin and her baby around Lake Underhill. Lacey absolutely LOVED it! Afterwards we went to visit Lacey's BFF, Millie, and I ran some wedding errands with my mom and my sister while the pups played at my sister's. By the time we headed home, Lacey was totally pooped! I'm thinking about maybe trying to fit that walk around the park into our schedule at least once a week. I know she loves it and I'd really like to get her back into shape!


I was hoping to get her face in a picture, but it didn't work. This was the best I got, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment