Friday, April 27, 2012

Cribs!

Well, we did our final presentation yesterday! We recorded ourselves before, to see how long it was and how ridiculous we looked, and since I missed yesterday's post, I'm going to share it with you!


I was going to post it yesterday, but blogger was taking FOREVER to upload it, and I had to go to yoga! So I didn't get a chance to.

This morning I woke up to go to breakfast with my parents. Then I went to the mall with my mom! She bought me a few early birthday presents! I got to bring home one of them to keep now, but I have to wait til my birthday for my others. Fair enough.

After we got home I decided to lay out.


I noticed yesterday afternoon that our ac wasn't working right. I have it on a schedule to be on 77 during the day but when we got home from school, the inside temperature read 79. Then about an hour later, climbed up to 80. NOT COOL. It took forever to cool off, but it did. By the time I woke up this morning it was to the regular 73, but it climbed back up. Now it's set to 77 and it says the temperature inside is 80. I called our ac service and they're "sending someone out as soon as possible". Hopefully they come before I melt. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment